2017 Christmas Pageant | December 10 AT 3 PM
Plans are underway for St. Mary's annual Christmas pageant, and we are seeking all interested children and parents! All children from the Atrium to Grade 5 are welcome to be in our cast.
There are a variety of both speaking and non-speaking roles (of the traditional Nativity type). If you want to participate, here are important dates to keep in mind:
Sunday, November 26th & December 3rd: Costume pick-up after 10 A.M. service in Beyer Auditorium
Thursday, December 7th: Speaking Parts Rehearsal at St. Mary's 6:30-7:30 P.M. IN THE YOUTH ROOM
Saturday, December 9th: Dress Rehearsal at St. Mary's 10:00 A.M. – Noon
Sunday, December 10: Christmas Pageant in Beyer Auditorium 3:00 P.M. Children report at 2:30 P.M.
We are also looking for parents who are willing to help in any capacity. If you are willing to herd sheep at rehearsals, help kids remember when to enter/exit, hand out props...please let us know. Here's where we most need some volunteers:
• Post-pageant reception: We will need an organizer and volunteers to contribute refreshments
• Costumes: Need one person to help with sorting, bagging, handing out, re-hanging after pageant (Barb and Margaret will be there to help you as well!)
• Herders/Stagehands: Need about 4-5 parents during the pageant and rehearsals to help the kids with entrance cues, lines, etc.
• Prop Master: Need one person who would be responsible for keeping track of props, handing them to the right kids, gathering them back at the end of the rehearsals/pageant.
• Photographer: One person to take pictures on the pageant day, beforehand of the various groupings (angels, shepherds, sheep, holy family, wise men) and during the pageant and reception. Questions? Offering to help? Send an email to any of us: Margaret Belconis email@example.com; Barb Donagh firstname.lastname@example.org ; Zach Dyrda email@example.com