The Episcopal Church is a gathering of all kinds of people who put their trust in Jesus of Nazareth as Lord and Savior, who believe that God loves all people, and who want to share God’s love, peace, and forgiveness with everyone we encounter. We want to follow Jesus and his teachings in our daily lives
At St. Mary’s we are passionate about liturgy. It is planned with beauty, care, and creativity and is central to our spiritual nourishment. We cherish our Anglican tradition while looking for new ways to inspire. Our service schedule can be found here.
Our Main Sanctuary, with its cozy brick, high-beamed ceilings, intricately carved altar and majestic Jaeckel pipe organ, is an uplifting place to worship and celebrate the Good News.
• 8am Rite I Eucharist happens as usual.
• No Family Sing or Children’s Formation at 9:30
• All Ages Worship Together at 10am
• At the 10am service children will gather together during the Gospel Acclamation and, after the reading of the Gospel, head to the Grauer Lounge for an age-appropriate formation activity and prayers, returning to the Sanctuary during the Peace
• All the children will join together in the “All God’s Children Choir” to sing at the Offertory one of the songs they’ve been learning in Family Sing.
Attached are digital versions of the Bulletins for upcoming Services. Those with a Tablet or Reader may wish to bring a downloaded copy to the Service instead of requiring a paper leaflet.
The Chapel is open for prayer and meditation during business hours. Look for the sign outside the chapel and come on in for a time of quiet and peace in the midst of your day.